Loading…

Vito Beauty

Price
49,95 €

The effective three step treatment contains Bacterial Cleanser -cleansing gel, Follicle Clearing Lotion -topical treatment, Green Tea Clay Poultice -mask and Moisture Complex -moisturizing cream in one travel kit (4 × 36 ml).

bion-sertifikaatit.jpg

How to use?

BiON’s effective 3 step Acne Treatment

Morning Care

  1. Apply a small amount of Bacteriostat Cleanser -cleansing gel on moist skin, lather and absorb it to the skin with a gentle massage. Rinse.
  2. Apply a thin layer of Follicle Clearing Lotion to problem areas and let the product absorb. Do not rinse.
  3. Apply a very thin layer of Green Tea Clay Poultice -mask to the problem areas and massage until the product is completely absorbed.
    • Finally apply Moisture Complex -moisturizing cream for the whole face.

Evening Care

  1. Apply a small amount of Bacteriostat Cleanser -cleansing gel on moist skin, lather and absorb it to the skin with a gentle massage. Rinse.
  2. Apply a thin layer of Follicle Clearing Lotion to problem areas and let the product absorb. Do not rinse.
  3. Apply a little thicker layer of Green Tea Clay Poultice -mask and let it work for 10 minutes. Rinse.
    • Finally apply Moisture Complex -moisturizing cream for the whole face.

Includes

Bacteriostat Cleanser
Bacteriostat has effective bacterial control against Propionibacterium acnes and other undesirable bacteria and their acne promoting lipases. Using this product 2 times a day gives excellent results. Natural plant extract combination defends against bacteria, without irritation on the skin.

Follicle Clearing Lotion
Follicle Clearing Lotion is absorbed to the skin after Bacteriostat Cleanser. This product defend the skin against bacteria and keeps the pores open to prevent inflammation.

Green Tea/Clay Poultice
This green tea and natural clay containing unique mask literally absorbs away all the impurities and infections from the skin. Contains effective anti-inflammatory ingredients that reduce skin irritation. Absorbed into the skin in the morning after Follicle Clearing Lotion, and in evening used as normal rinse of mask.

Moisture Complex
Moisture Complex improves the skin’s own natural immunity system. This product also has healing effects and active ingredients against rosacea. Contains a rich antioxidant formula to reduce skin irritation, acne and inflammatory conditions that promote reactions. Applied to the skin after other products.

The Guaranteed effect
With BiON products the acne / acne rosacea can be brought under control in more than 90% of the cases. BiON’s comprehensive treatment targets the effects of the product straight to the causes of acne and not only the symptoms. With BiON products it is possible to treat also the remaining 10%, but it requires the addition of certain dietary changes.

Your shopping cart is empty